Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Spring 2007 Newsletter and Some Other Stuff...

First off, my apologies to anyone who may have received more than one copy of the newsletter in their inbox, I am trying to streamline the process by which I do business and part of that streamlining is utilizing a very complicated program to manage the business. This program allows me to send emails to my clients and the click of a button, HOWEVER, it resulted in some of my clients receiving a few copies of that email. I am SO sorry for spamming y'all. TOTALLY not my intention.

Secondly, the Limited Edition Sessions are filling up...please scroll down for more information, everything you might want to know is in found two posts down from this post. :)

Third, my apologies to both Joe & Lori for whatever reason all the images did not show up in their preview of their wedding and I feel horrid. I had been DOWN with some nasty virus this past few days since the weekend and we also had a bit of family drama on Sunday. That being said...I am going to repost because I suspect Lori is chomping at the bit to see MORE!! ;) And I don't blame her...Lori in a few days time I promise you'll have more to sneak peek!!









:) Lori, I hope this helps!