Friday, May 25, 2007

Back to the Forest!

Admittedly, by the end of the Fall 2006 season I was forest burned out. Considering I did a high number of sessions there in a small amount of time, I guess I was entitled to being a *bit* sick of it.

However, tonite's session rejuvenated my love for one of my favorite of all locations! Goodness, little M & L were china doll beautiful. Just absolutely stunning little girls...and the best part? Their mom totally was excited about their session (which I love) and *got* what I was saying about bringing pieces of their lives and things with meaning to our session together.

I can't say enought nice things about M & L's parents...and I promise PROMISE that you will be absolutely TAKEN with the images from this session. They are stunning. :)

Enjoy the blog preview images from Miss M & her l'il sis' Miss L's Marmalade Session. See these colors? THIS is why I LOVE May!!