Saturday, May 19, 2007


A Beautiful Family

I know, I know, I say that about everyone and I really DO mean it. I'm one of those people that is hard pressed to NOT find something beautiful in each & every person I meet (seriously...people don't become ugly or not attractive to me until they do something to disprove that they are not beautiful on the inside). I had so much fun getting to know little A and her parents and want to give them a big thanks for coming out to play with me at the waterfall today.

Oh my goodness! The waterfall! One of my fave locations is kicked into gear again for sessions...as always the session was spectacular there. So much incredible light, incredible scenery, beautiful family. I couldn't be a luckier girl today!

So without any further adieu....little A and her parents. Her parents are smart cookies......this session was a give for one another. A combination Mother's Day/Father's Day gift. I just read a quote today at the Dept of Agriculture Visitor's Center at Midewin National Tallgrass Prairie, not a direct quote per se, but essentially: There is nothing more priceless in this world than giving the gift of the present time for the future. This I know is a real truth.

I hope you all enjoy these preview images from A's May 2007 Family Session with Marmalade.




Please don't forget to check out our Limited Edition Mini Sessions for June 22. Click on the image below to find out more or just scroll down to the next post. :)