Monday, September 11, 2006

Kevin & Grace



Saturday was a beautiful evening for picture taking!! Wait until the rest of this session is proofed, I cannot wait!! Grace wore a fantastic tutu (she's my TuTu Girl's cousin, you know...thanks to Gina for the referral!!). Kevin was shy and timid at first but by the end of the session he was my best buddy.

We had a good time.



So much for these being "really" shy kids. :-) Thanks to their mom Angela who had ONE heck of a day on Saturday in attempts to get the kids out here. I promise you, Angela, you will not regret a single moment.

Here is a couple of shots of Kevin & Grace and a show off picture of Grace in that gorgeous tutu!! How I loved that tutu, I want one for myself. You think the kids would appreciate a 35 year old woman in a hot pink tutu?

yeah...me neither. :)

No comments: