Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Calling All "Hot Moms" & Peek Into Julia's Session!

CALLING ALL HOT MOMS!!

Yes, I know I've had more than my fair share of GORGEOUS moms, and you all know who you are!!


"We're looking for Moms that turn heads wherever they go - the supermarket, the football stands, or Kindergarten. Our Casting Directors are looking for the Hottest Moms in Chicago, with style, confidence, and sexuality beyond the carpool!"


CLICK HERE to find out some information for The Hottest Mom In America. If you'd like to enter--I'll be more than happy to email a copy of a photograph from your session. Please email me at marmalade1121@mac.com with what image you think represents you as the Hottest Mom in America. :) I've photographed some spectacularly gorgeous women these past few months, every one of you should enter!!!



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I decided that I would share some images of a recent session that just got finished up for ordering, sort of a more than sneak peek into another client's session. I love when my clients feel like they are a part of a large extended family and I hope to do this every once in awhile so you all can get the connections that I feel during a session shooting.

So here is my pal Julia, from back in early August. Her mom and dad loved their images and I am always thrilled to hear that!!

Here's a sneak peek at what part of Julia's session with Marmalade Photography was like:






















No comments: