Thursday, September 07, 2006

Last Day Before School


I make it a tradition to take my daughters out for pictures and "alone" time with me prior to large milestones. This past Monday was one of those days for my youngest daughter.

I am thrilled with these--I had bought this dress earlier this summer and hadn't had the right opportunity to have her wear this. I love the little kerchief over her head and really, honestly, she coordinated her shoes.





Anyway, if you knew her you'd appreciate the sass in the shot with the kerchief on her head, this is totally her, totally sassy! This location is on my list of Marmalade Locations/places to go. If you are looking for a wooded area with tons of variety, this really is the place for your session. In fact, I am contemplating holding mini sessions here in early November or mid October, although I am booked for October I was trying to brainstorm an idea for my clients that would like more "cold winter" images for their Holiday cards. More to come on that later...

So here is Lauren--sassafrass and blonde hair!! Enjoy...

No comments: