Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Good News

Sometime in the next week I hope to roll out the new newsletter. With all the proofing going on and deliveries that need to be made (I don't even want to discuss the volume!) I've had QUITE the busy last few months and it seems to have accelerated and culminated in the past week.

If you have left me voicemail, I apologize if I haven't gotten back to you yet. I've been going between proofing and delivering and shooting for the past month and am FINALLY coming up for air. I promise you'll hear from me soon!

There are still several sessions for August open and only a couple in October. Lots of babies as of late, two in one week last week!! (How fun as I got to travel to the city to do those, and some of my favorite clients' homes were in these sessions, I was on "cool house" overload!).

No comments: