Sunday, July 30, 2006

Catch Up, Part 1!

Trying to play some catch up here on older sessions and newer sessions. I am going to commit to updating this section with my client previews every session. I've been so busy between the Cavalcade of Homes display and taking a "pseudo" vacation and catching up on sessions (I had a major computer issue about a week and a half ago, turned out one of the four processors in my fancy Mac had decided to go splitsville and left me in a lurch!). I think I've finally caught my breath.

First, about the Cavalcade of Homes display: I was lucky enough to be contacted by Maura Vessel of Classic Construction out of Channahon, Illinois for this year's Cavalcade of Homes. I am displaying a homeful of beautiful photographic art in the Classic Model (I think it's #10 on the walk). The Cavalcade is in SpringBank Subdivision off Drauden Road in Plainfield, IL. A fun afternoon looking at dream homes (there's a bathroom in one of the homes that is like the Taj Mahal. HUGE.) and you get to see some of Marmalade Photography's work in person in large displays. What can beat that?

Go to www.cavalcadeofhomes.com for more information regarding the show/walk. I think that 'our' house is the winner, Maura did a fantastic job with the design of the interior. The home layout is near perfection (check out the size of the walk in pantry! And the really cool and modern teens bedroom! Nevermind that the master bathroom has a claw foot tub and great accents like stained glass and plank flooring is throughout!)

So please, stop in. Grab one of my cards. This week I'll be putting out a newsletter sign up sheet and an opportunity to win a mini session with Marmalade Photography, so go! Sign up! It may make you a winner!

No comments: