Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Good Day


Today is all about my kids. Well after noon today, I have got to catch up on some ordering goofiness and straighten out some stuff with my lab first and then do a ton of boring-behind-the-scenes business stuff that I won't bore you with but it all comes with making these images.

I had a proofing session with Caleb's mom yesterday. She loved her photographs. Who could blame her...even *I* had a hard time picking favorites. When a client "gets" it, you know you've done your job well. I honestly believe that Caleb's mom "got it" and this fast has become one of my very favorite sessions.

It is important for those being photographed to be relaxed and in the moment. Caleb and his mom were and we had a terrific time during their session. We played. FOR THREE HOURS. And we hardly even realized all that time had passed. And we created terrific memories. Here is a small sampling of our session together...

No comments: