Saturday, March 11, 2006

Illness...but Spring Is Here?!

Hi all. I have been down and out for the past week or so with the flu. It hit me hard, man oh man. I do not wish this illness on anyone. I hope this finds you healthy.

The good news is, during my recuperation I found a little bit of energy to go at and update our newsletter for Spring: The Vision. It's the first issue (you can find a link to it over to your right), I hope you enjoy. I finally got a Featured Photo contest going--please read the details of the Featured Photo Contest in the newsletter. This issue the photo was actually selected (unbeknownst to them but since they picked it for the article) by the Herald News. When they ran this photo I received several phone calls about the relationship aspect of our work...I think it is a deserving winner of our Featured Photo Contest.

What do you do to enter the next Featured Photo contest? Simply have your photos taken by Marmalade Photography by June 1 and you may just win the next Featured Photo contest, which gets you a beautifully mounted 8x10 of that picture.

We had a terrific spring like day here in Chicagoland on Saturday. I let the girls out to "air the stink off of them" (as a dear client of mine once said about letting her children outside to play after a long winter indoors). This pic is taken in our backyard. I am loving the contrast of the bright colors in Maddie's coat and the swingset to the blah colors of the outdoors. It screams: "Yeah, I'm bright! I'm ready to play outside, even on this dreary day."

Of course Maddie is wearing a crown. Forever, a princess. My little girl JUST turned six years old this past week. Happy Birthday Princess. May all your royal dreams come true.

Check out our newsletter, get in touch with us. We're booking for spring!

No comments: