Monday, June 18, 2007

Thunder & Lightning & Shopping, Oh MY!

I just found this adorable site for blankets...goodness this stuff is adorable: allyzabba.com I especially love the AllyZabba Aloha print. The raised plush fabric on the flip side looks so very soft...I wonder if I could get my 5'2" body under one of these bad boys! The site is adorable and there are gift sets if you want to gift someone something unique and special.

I've become addicted to Piperlime. It really is no secret that I'm sort of a shoe (and purse and lipstick) addict and LOVE the Gap....so what could be better than a shoestore run by Gap?

I so wish that I had little ones that could fit into these little maryjanes. Aren't they adorable? I love the metallic star detail. So stinking cute!!

Who knew that Converse All Stars were making a comeback? I sure as heck didn't until my husband was on a search for a pair. It felt like 1988 prom season again as we were scurrying through the mall stores looking for these metal grommeted vintage sneaks. Back then it was so cool for the rebellious guys to eschew the tuxedo shoes with the tux and wear Chucks instead!! But looky here (again at Piperlime), Chucks are back. Yay for cool retro footwear. Yay for the passing of way ugly (er uglier) spacey looking footwear!