Thursday, June 14, 2007

Part 2 of Two Fer Wednesday

I cannot say enough nice things about this family. I really can't. Five kids...and it is less chaotic or perhaps equally chaotic to my two kid home! How does THAT math work out?

A & T welcomed me into their home last night to do part 1 of a two part session plan I have sort of specially created for them. I enjoy working with them and their five EXTREMELY photogenic kids (they are currently highlighted on the entrance slideshow when you open up the marmaladephotography.com flash web site). We played around with flowers, with clothes, with a piano and did some swimming and posing and having fun. I have a blast with them EVERY time and I feel grateful to see that the work that we collaborated on for last fall's portraits are proudly displayed in their home. THAT, to me, is worth the price of admission.

So flowery sentiments aside, here is the sneak peeks from the Summer 07 portion of their Marmalade fun!! The first image, to me, says it ALL! LOL. It cracks me up every time I look at it. Enjoy.