Monday, June 25, 2007

News and Shopping...

Spotted last week: CUTE CUTE CUTE diaper covers/bloomers for little ones. I am not sure if Sofia bought hers here but I loved this little bottom so much I had to Google search for a similar co. Diaper Covers by Stitches So Sweet

They sell other stuff as well, check out this cute little hooded towel with a froggie...gota love this stuff. The bulk of their offerings may be too cutesy for me but these diaper covers and towels are beyond adorable, go check 'em out! I love frogs and turtles, occasionally I wish I had a little boy to share this cool boy stuff with but alas, I live vicariously by shopping for my clients via my blog!!


Last fall, MB's twin girl showed up with an outfit by Matilda Jane. Matilda WHO? you may ask...Matilda Jane I say. They are in the midst of doing their fall line for their trunk shows and while I'm not a big fan of say, home parties, these look like fun! I love their clothes, the outfit I saw in person was well made and just really cutesy girly!! Love looking at their site and they have a pretty cool blog as well. I wish I wish that they had an online store...I can't seem to get that link to work for me...


Now for the NEWS portion: (1) The blog is going to be moving in the next few days to my own server at http:www.marmaladephotography.com/blog which is probably much easier for people to remember anyway! LOL. (2) The next client Q&A will be posted there to premiere the new blog and I *promise* you, Beth is the shopping guru and you will love her Q&A (plus she is such an awesome person, I love photographing her and her daughter, she totally gets me!!) and (3) Starting July 3 until the 24th Marmalade Photography will be taking a much needed vacation with the family. I will have spotty cell service where we're headed so I should be available SOME of the time to be reached however, I cannot promise I'll want to work during my time off!