Monday, June 11, 2007

Big Brother, L'il Sister


I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I ever
saw such a doting sweet sibling relationship!! I mean, I have seen plenty of fun, wonderful and poignant sibling interaction but the way N acted with S during tonight's session was nothing short of touching! It moved me so much that I am having a devil of a time stopping from proofing to many at once!!

Thanks to their mom, S, who brought them out for a Marmalade Location session in the forest this evening. I had a wonderful time getting to know you and the children, hanging out at one of my most favorite places in the entire world and just enjoying a wonderful June afternoon in Illinois. A bit of insider information, S and her family are recent transplants (for lack of a better word) from Florida and sound like they are enjoying their newfound home and just enjoying the seasons here in the Midwest.

So S and family, enjoy your image previews. I promise promise promise that there is so much more!!! Let me know what you think!

BTW, I receive the BEST client emails from the BEST clients. I want to thank all of my clients and those who read my blog regularly for all the wonderful, kind and heartfelt words towards my work. It makes me feel giddy that my passion touches other people's hearts so deeply.

Oh and S, the MILKMAN is actually Oberweis Dairy. We love their milk delivery service and to boot one of my clients works for them. Of course I'm going to give their milk delivery service a shout out. Click on the Oberweis link to go directly to their site for home delivery or go here to see the general info about their site.

Gotta love the Marmalade Blog for the diverse amount of information to be found! :)