Friday, May 18, 2007

It Feels Sorta Official...

Still some stuff to do inside but the outside of the studio is almost officially put together (I say almost because I want to paint that front door area a coordinating creamy off white color and get rid of what has been termed as "ghastly" greenish blue). My signage is up...etched glass looking. Love it...A&J Signs put it up for me yesterday (if you have a signage need contact Adam, he does all sorts of cool custom work and worked with me while I was trying to resize and configure my own design: 815.476.0128). I am beyond happy with how it turned out, especially considering the design was, um, a bit intricate!

A big thanks to Adam for putting up with my 1,001 questions regarding submission of the file and being so patient with me.

When you look at the images, please ignore the blue painter's tape, I am still painting trim work. The work never seems to end! ;)




Isn't it beautiful??