Thursday, March 15, 2007

Max's Newborn Session

I had the pleasure of visiting with K & J a few days ago for their 2nd Baby Plan session. Meet Max, he is one lucky little guy to have wonderful parents like K&J and he is truly one little doll!


Welcome to the world, little Max. I hope your life brings you millions of opportunites, good times and lots of love.


My apologies to K&J who were told the preview would be up yesterday. I got sidetracked (oh the journey!) finishing up the new front page to my Chicago Children's Photography website and I have a tendency to have a one track mind. ;)

Stay tuned for more clues on the spot listed two posts ago...there's some fantastic news in the works for Marmalade Photography.

(it's fixed now, K...I don't know WHAT happened with the first image the first time around!)