Friday, December 22, 2006

LOVED. CHERISHED. ADORED.


I've been the negligent blogger. :) I had taken the full month of December off to play catch up and am finally there...and yes I realize it is now the END of December. Hey! At least my tree got up in time.

This has been a great year and I have a fun little slideshow for friends and clients to take a look at. Please click on the LINK here to be taken to my year in review. A big thank you to every child and family that has touched my life this past year. I have had a fantastic time and am truly truly honored that you trusted me enough to create memories for you to cherish for a lifetime. My clients mean the world to me and I appreciate all the well wishes, the cards, the thank you notes and the gift (or two) I have received over the past few weeks. None of it necessary but always ALWAYS appreciated.



Now go check out that slideshow. Getting it together was a labor of love. I could still work on it a bit more (my type A side wants to insist upon it) but as it is I am behind further with it than I had planned on.

No comments: