Monday, November 20, 2006

FINALIZING OF THE HOLIDAY SESSIONS

I had two really fun 'boy' sessions on Sunday and this month is quickly becoming a blur for me as its' been pretty much non-stop pre-Holiday photography fun (and I'm looking forward to much needed R&R this next month which I am mostly taking off).

Sunday morning, I got a chance to work with Andrew and his parents. Thanks to them for making the drive out to see me and have a playdate. Andrew was much into exploring, it was fun chasing after him as he explored the beauty off the beaten path! It turned out to be a surprisingly sunny morning (much needed sunlight, in my opinion) and we had great fun.






Second Time Is A Charm!

Aidan and his mom & dad win "client trooper's of the year" award from me. We had scheduled for early this past week and the weather turned cruddy on us at the last minute (as it has for several sessions this past October and a big majority of this month). They drove out (yet again) this past Sunday and I have to say, the afternoon was nicely lit and I think we hit it out of the ballpark this time. This little boy is adorable! Beautiful deep blue eyes set off by his gorgeous dark hair, he is simply beautiful.

Thanks to his parents for trusting me on the shoe debacle and choosing my work from the many photographers they have looked at to mark Aidan's one year mark. I had a great time with you all!



No comments: