Saturday, October 07, 2006

L'IL SWEETHEARTS

Meet my friends Mia and Ella. What are the chances of photographing 2 blondies named Ella approximately the same age in the span of two days? I love the name Ella, it reminds me of a girl I once knew from summer camp from my childhood, a blonde Ella as a matter of fact.

But I digress. This afternoon I met my two newest pals and I think we all ended up having fun! It's a great challenge for me to make little kids come out of their shell and become playful, often because they are shy or they feel the stress that comes from having their pictures taken. The expectation to sit and smile for the camera is stressful enough for adults, I cannot even imagine what it feels like for a three year old! Anyway, I think the stress level dropped at a certain point and that's when these two little dolls opened up for the camera. I hope their parents rest tonight with the knowledge that their session was a success after they see their preview.

Now for the goods. Mia and Ella, Ella and Mia. Two of the sweetest, most darling girls ever (and some of the cutest sweater dresses ever, to see these is to fall in love with them. So sweet, so preppy!)


No comments: